United States Marine Corps - BFBC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This a BFBC clan and it's all about the tactics. This clan is splitted into squads and each individual member has a rank. As he/she proves themselve worthy in the battlefield, they will rank up. Join now to get all the high ranks you can!

2 posters

Essen07's Application

Essen
    Recruit
    Recruit

Essen07's Application Empty Essen07's Application

Post  Essen Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:49 pm

===================================================================================================
    Name: Mario Zakrajsek

Gamer tag: Essen07

Timezone: Central (East Texas)

What game(s) are you here for (OFP 2/ARMA 2/Both): Both (I also have BFBC)

Why do you want to join: Good clans are good to come by; the ones that use tactics and are into virtual realism are even harder. I've had my fair share of experience in these types of clans being a soldier and tactical leader; I was apart of the #1 "Virtual Military" clan in ofp back in 2001-2006. The group was known as IE, Iron Eagles. So, you can say I miss being around people that love to take a game to another level of fun.

Will you be active on the chatroom: As much as I can.

How did you hear about us: Google

Will you be active on the forums: As much as I can

Please follow the rules and respect all members in this clan. Do not use inappropriate language for no reason on the forums. Remember that I have the all mighty power to ban you in this clan if I have to. This clan is all about teamwork, tactics, and organization.

If you agree, please sign you're username here:
    Mario Zakrajsek - Essen07

====================================================================================================
    AeroXMetalica
    AeroXMetalica
    General - Leader of Alpha Squad
    General - Leader of Alpha Squad

Essen07's Application Empty Re: Essen07's Application

Post  AeroXMetalica Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:04 pm

Welcome to the USMC Marine! You are now in this clan. I will soon send you a message with further details. Thank you.

-AeroXMetalica

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:49 pm