United States Marine Corps - BFBC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This a BFBC clan and it's all about the tactics. This clan is splitted into squads and each individual member has a rank. As he/she proves themselve worthy in the battlefield, they will rank up. Join now to get all the high ranks you can!

Randy1215 Application

Randy

Randy1215 Application Empty Randy1215 Application

Post  Randy Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:56 pm

Name: Randy1215

Gamer tag: Randy1215

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

What game(s) are you here for (OFP 2/ARMA 2/Both): Both

Why do you want to join: I am so sick of military games being played like gangland shootouts. and playing tactically is not only fun but usually dominates the battlefield. now unlike most of your applicants I have no military experience but I am huge on tactical game play and a historical fanatic. I get along with pretty much everyone online and I love how this clan has its own ranking system and chain of command. so I hope I can be accepted in this clan.

Will you be active on the chatroom: Sure am new with forums and not sure how to use them but if you send me a message on Xbox live I will respond promptly or even to a party invite.

How did you hear about us: Google

Will you be active on the forums: Yeah

Please follow the rules and respect all members in this clan. Do not use inappropriate language for no reason on the forums. Remember that I have the all mighty power to ban you in this clan if I have to. This clan is all about teamwork, tactics, and organization.

If you agree, please sign you're username here:

====================================================================================================

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:20 pm