This a BFBC clan and it's all about the tactics. This clan is splitted into squads and each individual member has a rank. As he/she proves themselve worthy in the battlefield, they will rank up. Join now to get all the high ranks you can!

The Ryan Diesel

The Ryan Diesel
    Lieutenant General - Member of Alpha Squad
    Lieutenant General  - Member of Alpha Squad

The Ryan Diesel

Post  The Ryan Diesel on Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:22 pm

Name: Ryan

Gamer tag: The Ryan Diesel

Timezone: US Central time

Why do you want to join: I love this game and I know it can get way better with some good teamwork. I'm generally good with any weapon class, but I prefer support or recon. I have just started getting good with the demolitions.

Will you be active on the chatroom: Not too much, but some fun chat over XBL is always a good time.

How did you hear about us: GameFAQs

Will you be active on the forums: Most likely, as long as we get a good member base within a few weeks.

Please follow the rules and respect all members in this clan. Do not use inappropriate language for no reason on the forums. Remember that I have the all mighty power to ban you in this clan if I have to. This clan is all about teamwork, tactics, and organization.

If you agree, please sign you're username here: The Ryan Diesel
    AeroXMetalica
    General - Leader of Alpha Squad
    General - Leader of Alpha Squad

Re: The Ryan Diesel

Post  AeroXMetalica on Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:27 pm

Welcome to the USMC Soldier! You are now in this clan. I will soon send you a message with further details about your rank and position. Thank you.

-AeroXMetalica

Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:03 pm