United States Marine Corps - BFBC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This a BFBC clan and it's all about the tactics. This clan is splitted into squads and each individual member has a rank. As he/she proves themselve worthy in the battlefield, they will rank up. Join now to get all the high ranks you can!

Recruitment Application Jan 18, 2011

AlsDeuce

Recruitment Application Jan 18, 2011 Empty Recruitment Application Jan 18, 2011

Post  AlsDeuce Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:55 pm

Name: Alex

Gamer tag: Als Deuces777

Timezone: Pacific

What game(s) are you here for (OFP 2/ARMA 2/Both): OFP 2

Why do you want to join: I've been looking forever for a more structured group of players to seriously play and use tactics rather than everyone for them selves and just blasting at each other. I was previously in a BFBC2 Clan but it wasn't run well enough. From the sounds of it, you guys seem legit.

Will you be active on the chatroom: Of course, mostly every second day for longer times and on almost every night of the week from 10-12 Pacific.

How did you hear about us: Googled "Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising Clans X Box 360" and you were part way down the first page.

Will you be active on the forums: Of course, keep it interesting.

Please follow the rules and respect all members in this clan. Do not use inappropriate language for no reason on the forums. Remember that I have the all mighty power to ban you in this clan if I have to. This clan is all about teamwork, tactics, and organization.

If you agree, please sign you're username here: Als Deuces777

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:38 pm