United States Marine Corps - BFBC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This a BFBC clan and it's all about the tactics. This clan is splitted into squads and each individual member has a rank. As he/she proves themselve worthy in the battlefield, they will rank up. Join now to get all the high ranks you can!

+5
amuhwarmachine
tom izzo11
XxDarkSkylinexX
The Ryan Diesel
AeroXMetalica
9 posters

Introduce Youself!

AeroXMetalica
    AeroXMetalica
    General - Leader of Alpha Squad

Introduce Youself! Empty Introduce Youself!

Post  AeroXMetalica Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:34 pm

Introduce your name and anything else you want to say here!

My name is Pat and I am the leader of the USMC clan. I use to be and also lead in clans and teamwork/organization never seemed to work. I love realism in games and I want to transform BFBC into one of those types of games just like ARMA and OFP.
    The Ryan Diesel
    The Ryan Diesel
    Lieutenant General - Member of Alpha Squad
    Lieutenant General  - Member of Alpha Squad

Introduce Youself! Empty Re: Introduce Youself!

Post  The Ryan Diesel Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:39 pm

Hello all! My name is Ryan and I am your lieutenant general. I'm from Minnesota and I think that we can all have some more fun in BFBC through this clan. Let's go out there and kill some Russians! Over and out.
    XxDarkSkylinexX
    XxDarkSkylinexX
    Staff Sergeant - Leader of Bravo Squad
    Staff Sergeant - Leader of Bravo Squad

Post  XxDarkSkylinexX Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:32 pm

^^^ Thats exactly what i was gonna say....well the "Lets kill russians" part anyhow..Smile Yea, lets do some good team work and get things done....

PS
    tom izzo11
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post  tom izzo11 Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:32 pm

I'm new to Bad Company, I would like to join your clan but am probably not good enough right now. I'm going to be playing a lot so I can get better but in the future I would like to join and fill out the application.
    AeroXMetalica
    AeroXMetalica

Post  AeroXMetalica Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:41 pm

tom izzo11 wrote:I'm new to Bad Company, I would like to join your clan but am probably not good enough right now. I'm going to be playing a lot so I can get better but in the future I would like to join and fill out the application.

Sure thing, but make sure you post in the right section next time. Thanks.

-AeroXMetalica
    tom izzo11
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post  tom izzo11 Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:46 pm

No problem, I just didn't want to post in the wrong section when I posted in here. It wouldn't make much sense to post in the applicant section when I wasn't applying.
    amuhwarmachine
    amuhwarmachine
    Captain - Leader of Delta Squad
    Captain - Leader of Delta Squad

Post  amuhwarmachine Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:57 pm

Hello, my name is Frank and I have been a fan of Battlefield since playing Battlefield 2 Modern Combat on the Xbox 360. It was one of the first three games that I every played on the console and the first online game that I played on the 360. I usually just get on and try to play the game to the best of my abilities, mostly find myself being a Sniper but when I realize that another kit is needed, I will make sure to adapt to the conditions of the game.

I have been lurking on the Gamefaqs website looking to see if people wanted a reliable person just to play a round or two but end up not seeing the request to late. I just want to be in a game where people are not running around like their heads are cut off and use common sense [Medics providing health for example] or calling out positions when needed. I’ll try my best to check out any new information and have conversions with everyone here. Thanks and hopefully we could hav a good game sometime in the future. Happy New Year!
    SatanlilHellper
    SatanlilHellper
    Major General - Member of Alpha Squad
    Major General - Member of Alpha Squad

Post  SatanlilHellper Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:15 pm

Hey, I'm SatanLilHellper, call me Satan or Charlie. Had the game since launch and consider myself to be a good player. See y'all on the Battlefield soldiers!
    The Markiz
    The Markiz
    1st Lieutenant - Member of Bravo Squad
    1st Lieutenant - Member of Bravo Squad

Post  The Markiz Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:36 pm

Hey my name is Paul. I'm a pretty laid back individual and I can be serious when I have to be. I haven't been in a clan since back in Halo 2, but I remember it was the greatest gaming experience of all time. I hope that BF:BC will replace that title with this new clan. I'm really looking forward to play with you guys and winning a lot of matches with cooperative tactics. If any of you guys want to play to games just add me on XBL at my GT The Markiz . Looking forward to being in this clan already
    FrankForce77
    FrankForce77
    Master Gunnery Sergeant - Member of Delta Squad
    Master Gunnery Sergeant - Member of Delta Squad

Post  FrankForce77 Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:40 am

First of all hello to all of you! My name is Frank and I have been an avid lover of the Battlefield series and have been playing the series on my PC until me and my son got our XBOX 360 for xmas, Hoo-Ra to that! Anyways I am older at 31 but hey the average age of a gamer is 30 so im gtg there, LOL. I enjoy spending time with my family as I am married and have 5 kids, listening and playing music on my guitar and obvously playing video games. I actually served my country in the U.S. Navy for 8 years on submarines but my last two years I was an MP working with Marines and they are an awesome bunch of people let me tell ya! Anyways that's why I came here mainly because I liked the theme of the clan and it seems to be a mature clan as well. Thanks for reading and hope to see you on the battlefield soon!

P.S. - Because of my large family and otehr real world responsibilities I mainly play at night after 9pm EST until around 12-1 am and throughout the day when I have off. I al willing to show up to and clan wars or matches that we might do if needed.
    Essen
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post  Essen Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:44 pm

Hello,

My name is Mario, I go by Taryn, I have not been in a clan like this since back in the early birth of Operation Flashpoint back in 2001 until its death in 2006. I'm pretty laid back and easy to get along with. I do work for the Sheriff's Department in Smith County Texas located in East Texas; I work night shift 2300-0800. Aside from work, I enjoy playing video games and playing the guitar. I look forward to playing with you guys and glad I have to opportunity to be apart of this group. Hooah!

P.S. - Just throwing this out there. Due to my job I do have a tendency to be on call 24/7 if anything happens. Other than that cheers.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:14 pm