United States Marine Corps - BFBC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This a BFBC clan and it's all about the tactics. This clan is splitted into squads and each individual member has a rank. As he/she proves themselve worthy in the battlefield, they will rank up. Join now to get all the high ranks you can!

Read This Before Joining!

AeroXMetalica
    AeroXMetalica
    General - Leader of Alpha Squad
    General - Leader of Alpha Squad

Read This Before Joining! Empty Read This Before Joining!

Post  AeroXMetalica Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:02 pm

(APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED FOR BFBC! WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPS FOR ARMA 2 AND OFP 2: DRAGON RISING) This is how it is going to work. Before I start off, I would like to remind you all to DO NOT fill out an application with a guest account since you will need to receive a message. First, copy and paste the application below and make a new thread. Please name the thread with your username. Then, once you filled out the application, post it and I will review it and will be notified within 24 hours. Please do not put fake information. Also, you will most likely be ACCEPTED (ALL BFBC APPS WILL BE REJECTED!) into the clan during this time. Thanks!

===================================================================================================
    Name:

Gamer tag:

Timezone:

What game(s) are you here for (OFP 2/ARMA 2/Both):

Why do you want to join:

Will you be active on the chatroom:

How did you hear about us:

Will you be active on the forums:

Please follow the rules and respect all members in this clan. Do not use inappropriate language for no reason on the forums. Remember that I have the all mighty power to ban you in this clan if I have to. This clan is all about teamwork, tactics, and organization.

If you agree, please sign you're username here:

====================================================================================================

Please note that the chatroom is at the top of the homepage.

Good luck!

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:33 pm