United States Marine Corps - BFBC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This a BFBC clan and it's all about the tactics. This clan is splitted into squads and each individual member has a rank. As he/she proves themselve worthy in the battlefield, they will rank up. Join now to get all the high ranks you can!

The Ryan Diesel and other clan members

amuhwarmachine
    amuhwarmachine
    Captain - Leader of Delta Squad
    Captain - Leader of Delta Squad

The Ryan Diesel and other clan members Empty The Ryan Diesel and other clan members

Post  amuhwarmachine Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:39 pm

I saw your game invite late last night but I did not accept it due to my brother playing Dead Space at the time, I didn’t mean any disrespect and wanted to send a message. I am sorry if there was any confusion. I believe there is nothing going on at Saturday afternoon and if any one wants to play some BC rounds and see what we got to work with I will have no problem with that. I might have some time today but I do know my brother will be coming back later tonight to finish up his game.

Sorry I meant to put this in General Discussion. Also do you guys play non ranked matches just for like warm ups or having fun?

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:48 am