United States Marine Corps - BFBC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This a BFBC clan and it's all about the tactics. This clan is splitted into squads and each individual member has a rank. As he/she proves themselve worthy in the battlefield, they will rank up. Join now to get all the high ranks you can!

My projected availability for ‘squading’ up in games

amuhwarmachine
    amuhwarmachine
    Captain - Leader of Delta Squad
    Captain - Leader of Delta Squad

My projected availability for ‘squading’ up in games Empty My projected availability for ‘squading’ up in games

Post  amuhwarmachine Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:54 pm

Well classes started this week for me and already I got slammed with two papers to complete within the week! I find myself wanting to just to turn on the 360 and play for at least an hour but to no avail. I have classes on Monday thru Thursday ranging from 10:00 am – 2:50pm.

So I feel or think that if I ever get a chance to play it would be either on Friday or Saturday nights except for UFC PPV nights or social reasons. So I apologize if I seem to not be online and not appearing to be motivated towards being in a clan game, however if I am playing Battlefield: Bad Company during my free time and any of you want to join up that way we can have some teamwork going, don’t hesitate to send me a message if I am playing the game.

If I am listed as playing another game most likely I will leave my online setting to Busy because I am playing that game for a reason or my friend is playing the game. Anyways I hope we can get some things going on here and hopefully my classes will not hold me back, but of course education comes first! Later brothers in arms!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:31 pm