United States Marine Corps - BFBC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This a BFBC clan and it's all about the tactics. This clan is splitted into squads and each individual member has a rank. As he/she proves themselve worthy in the battlefield, they will rank up. Join now to get all the high ranks you can!

Joker's App... again

Joker92

Joker's App... again Empty Joker's App... again

Post  Joker92 Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:03 pm

Name:Keegan

Gamer tag:Joker092

Timezone:Eastern

Why do you want to join:I enjoy being part of an organized team. Most of the games I join have no teamwork whatsoever.

Will you be active on the chatroom:Yes

How did you hear about us:Gamespot.com

Will you be active on the forums:Yes

Please follow the rules and respect all members in this clan. Do not use inappropriate language for no reason on the forums. Remember that I have the all mighty power to ban you in this clan if I have to. This clan is all about teamwork, tactics, and organization.

If you agree, please sign you're username here: Keegan
    AeroXMetalica
    AeroXMetalica
    General - Leader of Alpha Squad
    General - Leader of Alpha Squad

Joker's App... again Empty Re: Joker's App... again

Post  AeroXMetalica Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:41 pm

Welcome to the USMC Soldier! You are now in this clan. I will soon send you a message with further details about your rank and position. Thank you.

Also, thanks for taking your time filling out another application, but please do not use a guest account as you need to receive an important message.

-AeroXMetalica

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:40 pm