United States Marine Corps - BFBC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This a BFBC clan and it's all about the tactics. This clan is splitted into squads and each individual member has a rank. As he/she proves themselve worthy in the battlefield, they will rank up. Join now to get all the high ranks you can!

5 posters

UPDATE: New Teams in Future

Poll

Do you like the new plan?

[ 4 ]
    UPDATE: New Teams in Future Bar_left57%UPDATE: New Teams in Future Bar_right [57%] 
    [ 3 ]
    UPDATE: New Teams in Future Bar_left43%UPDATE: New Teams in Future Bar_right [43%] 

Total Votes: 7
    AeroXMetalica
    AeroXMetalica
    General - Leader of Alpha Squad

UPDATE: New Teams in Future Empty UPDATE: New Teams in Future

Post  AeroXMetalica Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:19 pm

I might probably have to split this clan into two factions since and hopefully EA will release a new update for private games. Also, I'll have to put in a tank division, heli division, and sniper team.

Just a reminder please be patient and hang on just a little bit longer. We will have a clan game hopefully soon. Try to get to know each member and chat in the meantime. Thanks.

If you have any comments about my plan, please share. If you like it, you may post what team out of those three you want to be in the future (based on qualifications) or you can choose to stay with the normal classes.

-AeroXMetalica
    The Markiz
    The Markiz
    1st Lieutenant - Member of Bravo Squad
    1st Lieutenant - Member of Bravo Squad

UPDATE: New Teams in Future Empty Re: UPDATE: New Teams in Future

Post  The Markiz Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:22 pm

EA has no intention for doing anything else for this game since they are producing a BFBC2 which will maybe debut in the latter part of 2009
    AeroXMetalica
    AeroXMetalica

Post  AeroXMetalica Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:33 pm

The Markiz wrote:EA has no intention for doing anything else for this game since they are producing a BFBC2 which will maybe debut in the latter part of 2009

Well during this time, let's just hope for the best. Stay sharp and don't give up just yet.

-AeroXMetalica
    amuhwarmachine
    amuhwarmachine
    Captain - Leader of Delta Squad
    Captain - Leader of Delta Squad

Post  amuhwarmachine Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:23 pm

Well I suppose, it depends. I like the idea but not as a permanent team so to say. Make it like a Draft of sorts or a ability pool.For example lets say this:

Tank Division:
    Gamertag A
    Gamertag B
    Gamertag C
    Gamertag D

Sniper Division:
    Gamertag E
    Gamertag F
    Gamertag G
    Gamertag H

I got 3 guys in my squad or waiting in a party to join a game and we decided that some of us are not very proficient in commandeering Tanks, so the Squad leader will look at the Tank Division pool and draft Gamertag C to be part of that squad for the day since Gamertag A & B are in a different game or unavailable. I know for a fact that I cannot fly the helicopters for shit [Was very proficient in MC]so that means "well let me see who is on the Aviation Division that i can pull"

I don't know, haha.
    xDeRoYx
    xDeRoYx
    Master Sergeant - Member of Echo Squad
    Master Sergeant - Member of Echo Squad

Post  xDeRoYx Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:23 am

im liking the sniper team squad since i always snipe. that sounds awesome with the heli and tank divisions.
    FrankForce77
    FrankForce77
    Master Gunnery Sergeant - Member of Delta Squad
    Master Gunnery Sergeant - Member of Delta Squad

Post  FrankForce77 Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:34 am

AS my speciality is support and tanks I would fit well into the tanks division. And just because they are working on releasing the next Battlefield does not mean that they will no longer support this game as I think that they will be releasing updates for it right up until the next one is due to come out. I am up for anything Areo just let me know.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:20 am