United States Marine Corps - BFBC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This a BFBC clan and it's all about the tactics. This clan is splitted into squads and each individual member has a rank. As he/she proves themselve worthy in the battlefield, they will rank up. Join now to get all the high ranks you can!

SatanLilHellper

Satanlil

SatanLilHellper Empty SatanLilHellper

Post  Satanlil Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:38 am

Name: Charlie

Gamer tag: SatanLilHellper

Timezone: GMT +/-0 (London_

Why do you want to join: Because halve the time I play this I end up with people don't have mics, don't work as a team, and don't drop health packs when I'm low. I'm just hoping a clan will.

Will you be active on the chatroom: If you mean will I use my mic, then yes

How did you hear about us: Gamespot

Will you be active on the forums: Possibly, depends how active the forums are

Please follow the rules and respect all members in this clan. Do not use inappropriate language for no reason on the forums. Remember that I have the all mighty power to ban you in this clan if I have to. This clan is all about teamwork, tactics, and organization.

If you agree, please sign you're username here:
    SatanLilHellper

Question: This game will get boring or get old, will the clan expand?
    AeroXMetalica
    AeroXMetalica
    General - Leader of Alpha Squad
    General - Leader of Alpha Squad

SatanLilHellper Empty Welcome

Post  AeroXMetalica Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:02 am

Welcome to the USMC Soldier! You are now in this clan. I will soon send you a message with further details about your rank and position. Thank you.

-AeroXMetalica

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:42 pm